- Location: United States, Washington, Issaquah
- Creation date: 2021-06-11
*** June 11th Update --- We've just opened 3 new positions! ***
Our company in a nutshell!
We’re not your stereotypical blue-collar company. Our technicians are professionals and show it through their communication, knowledge of the trade, and superior customer service skills.
Our best technicians are:
- Critical Thinkers
- And CONSTANTLY asking questions to get better
There are A TON of benefits to working here. Our technicians enjoy an environment that values independence, working with our hands, and going home feeling accomplished every day. We’re a growing company, which means opportunity for promotion and professional growth.
Our goals here at Issaquah Pest Control are simple: take care of our employees, take care of our customers, and have a great time while doing it! Every day we make our customer's lives better by solving their pest issues. Want to see what customers have to say about us? Take a look at our testimonials!
While training is provided, we do have a few requirements!
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean record (3 years)
- High school diploma/GED
- Able to pass a drug (we do not test for marijuana) and background check
- Able to lift 50 pounds and remain on your feet for long periods of time
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Quality With You In Mind
We choose quality products with your family in mind because we have children & pets, too.
Licensed & Insured
We're certified, licensed, 100% protected with EPA and WSDA regulations and insurances to protect your family and home.
Years of Experience & Ongoing Education
Our technicians receive proactive industry-leading training to provide you with the best service the first time.
We offer same day service and emergency service for your convenience.
Honest & Reliable
We don't use scare tactics, just transparent recommendations.
Aside from the amazing work environment, here are a few benefits of this job:
- $50,000-$72,000/year OTE, paid every other Friday
- 100% Premiums Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 12 Paid Holidays, 10 Days Paid Vacation, 7 Days Paid Sick Leave per Year
- Company Vehicle, Gas & Maintenance 100% Paid
- Company Cell Phone, 100% Paid
- All equipment provided, including flashlight, knife, sunglasses, cooler
- Clothing and equipment swag!
- $150/year work boots stipend
- Earn even more through year-end bonuses, contests, spiffs, etc.
If you have any further questions about our positions, please feel free to give us a call at (425) 305-4860 today.
“Would definitely call again in the future if there’s any pest in my house.”- Sui J
“I know with the ongoing service that if anything pops up, they will be right out to address it with no extra cost.”- Brad Kessler
“I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Issaquah Pest Control to others.”- James McAninly