Ant Control Services in Issaquah
Call Today to Eliminate Your Infestation - We Service King, Pierce, Snohomish, Kitsap and Kittitas Counties
If you have ever been filled with a sense of dread and anxiety after seeing an ant marching across your kitchen counter, you would be forgiven. When one ant comes marching in, that means it’s only a matter of time before thousands more might follow. Ants are social creatures that live in colonies that can contain tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of ants. And when they catch a small whiff of a potential food source, workers swarm it and try to bring it back to the colony. That means in less than a few hours, your home could be swarming with hundreds or even thousands of these tiny creatures, some of whom can pack painful bites. If your home struggles with ants, don’t struggle with tackling the problem yourself—reach out to the team at Issaquah Pest Control for help today.
At Issaquah Pest Control, we’re equipped to handle your ant problems quickly and effectively. We target ants wherever they are, be it in your home or somewhere on your property, and prevent them from disrupting your life time and time again. Whether it’s protecting your pantry, keeping them out of your trash bins, or even eliminating ants from a bedroom or bathroom, you can count on our friendly team of local ant experts to deliver superior service and exceptional value. We even offer emergency services so we can get to your ant problems fast and you can go back to normal quickly. We proudly serve businesses and homes throughout Issaquah as well as King, Snohomish, and Pierce Counties.
Get help with your ant invasion from the team at Issaquah Pest Control! Dial (425) 305-4860 today and let our experienced and educated technicians attack your problem head-on!
We Work with All Types of Ants
There are thousands of different species of ant, and each has its own unique characteristics and tendencies. While some ants tend to live in smaller colonies, others can be found in colonies that number well over a million ants. Some ants are notoriously aggressive while others are generally more mild-mannered and tend to ignore humans.
Our team can handle all types of ant problems common to Washington, including:
- Odorous House Ants: Odorous house ants are generally extremely small and are by far the most common nuisance pest type of ant in the state of Washington. They get their name from the fact that they are known for invading homes and for the dreadful smell they emit when crushed.
- Pavement Ants: Pavement ants get their name from the fact that they are commonly seen emerging from cracks in pavement and concrete. These types of ants are not notoriously aggressive but do invade homes in search of food.
- Thatching Ants: Thatching ants are a larger species of ant, and this makes them a nuisance. They tend to build nests in large mounds that are a rather ugly eyesore, and this makes them a pain to deal with. They are not commonly found in homes, but they do tend to make their nests near homes and businesses due to food proximity.
- Carpenter Ants: Carpenter ants are notorious for their ability to destroy wood. In fact, only termites cause more damage to homes every year than carpenter ants do. While their primary role in nature is to decompose tree stumps or logs on the forest floor, they tend to do the same with houses.
- Moisture Ants: Moisture ants live in humid or damp environments, such as in walls, in moist soil next to your home’s foundation, in basements, and by leaking roofs. The first step in ridding your home of these pests is to identify and get rid of excess moisture and fix any decaying wood. From there, our team can effectively exterminate the colony.
Keeping the Ants Away
Cleaning ants up may stop things for a short time, but it’s only a matter of time before these determined creatures find their way in again. They have a tremendous sense of smell, and even a subtle whiff of a food source is enough to bring them running. Rather than constantly reacting to ants, take a proactive approach in your fight with protective services from Issaquah Pest Control! Our pest prevention programs are designed to keep ants away with an ongoing pest barrier that scares them off and takes care of colonies, wherever they might live.
If you’re tired of the fight against ants, contact Issaquah Pest Control for help today!
Highly recommend this business- Sui J
This team is fantastic and helped us solve our rat problem.- Brad Kessler
I was very impressed; this is exactly what I was looking for in a pest control company.- James McAninly
These guys are a quality shop.- Dean Kato
Tanner and Jackson were awesome!- Vicki Lindmeier