Issaquah Mice Control & Removal
The Most Trusted Pest Control Specialists
Got mice? Issaquah Pest Control is here to help. As the most trusted name in pest control, our team always goes above and beyond to deliver the premium-quality service and lasting results you deserve. We understand how overwhelming an infestation can be, which is why our team is committed to making the mice control and removal process as seamless as can be. From the moment you call us until our service is complete, you can count on our highly trained and fully qualified technicians to provide customized solutions and comprehensive treatments.
Turn to Issaquah Pest Control for mice control in Issaquah and rest assured that your home is in the hands of the most dedicated and skilled technicians out there.
Are Mice Dangerous?
While they are small, mice are considered to be dangerous and destructive pests. If you suspect you have an infestation, it is crucial that you act fast and bring in a team of professionals who can safely take care of the problem and keep you safe.
Reasons why mice are considered to be harmful include:
- They carry and transmit illnesses and diseases (such as leptospirosis, hantavirus, tularemia, and salmonella)
- They introduce other disease-carrying pests (such as fleas and ticks) into your home or business
- They contaminate food
- They chew through wooden structural beams, insulation, wires, walls, floors, and more
- They eat fruits and vegetables from gardens
- They create a very unhealthy environment by leaving piles of urine and feces wherever they go
Can I Handle a Mice Infestation on My Own?
Because these rodents are considered to be so harmful, handling a mice infestation on your own can be incredibly dangerous. It is best to bring in professionals, like those at Issaquah Pest Control, who are trained in safely removing rodents and making your home safe again. Our Issaquah mice control professionals know exactly how to locate, treat, and eliminate rodents from your property without putting you or your loved ones in harm’s way.
Additional benefits of hiring professional mice control technicians include:
- They have top-quality products that are proven effective
- They have extensive experience handling mice infestations
- They are skilled in eliminating current infestations and preventing future invasions
- They back their work with guarantees and warranties
Don’t waste your time and energy trying to treat a mice infestation on your own. Mice are difficult to treat and even more difficult to keep away, so putting your problem into the hands of professionals is always the better option.
Signs of a Mice Infestation
Mice are mostly active at night and tend to avoid making any contact with humans, so it can be quite difficult to identify an infestation unless you are familiar with other signs.
Signs you need to give our Issaquah mice control experts a call include:
- There are small, dark droppings around your home or business
- You discover holes chewed in your flooring or wall
- There are smudges of dirt along your countertops or walls
- Your property has developed a strong, musty odor
- You find nests made of insulation, paper, plastic, and other items
- You can hear quiet scurrying or tapping sounds in the walls or attic at night
- Your pet is behaving strangely (i.e., staring or barking at a specific area for no apparent reason)
- There are gnaw marks on your food packaging
If you suspect there are mice on your property, Issaquah Pest Control is here to help. We perform thorough inspections during which we are guaranteed to locate the source of the problem. This enables us to come up with a customized treatment plan that will yield the best possible results.
Our Guaranteed Plan
At Issaquah Pest Control, our team has developed a comprehensive treatment plan geared towards providing you with year-round peace of mind. When you join our Guaranteed Pest Control Plan, you can rest easy knowing your home or business has the maximum level of protection against pests.
Our Guaranteed Pest Control Plan includes:
- A money-back guarantee
- Free follow-up visits in between quarterly treatments
- Thorough inspections
- Sealing services
- Quarterly preventative treatments
- Rodent bait stations
Depending on your pest control needs, our team also provides one-time treatments for ants, wasps, hornets, spiders, rodents, stink bugs, moths, and more. When you turn to Issaquah Pest Control, you can trust that your every need will be met and your home or business will be protected.
Call (425) 305-4860 for mice control in Issaquah. We look forward to serving you!
Highly recommend this business- Sui J
This team is fantastic and helped us solve our rat problem.- Brad Kessler
I was very impressed; this is exactly what I was looking for in a pest control company.- James McAninly
These guys are a quality shop.- Dean Kato
Tanner and Jackson were awesome!- Vicki Lindmeier