Issaquah Rat Control
Your Safety & Comfort Are Our Priorities
Here at Issaquah Pest Control, we make your pest problems our business. If you discover rats on your property, we understand you are probably feeling a little overwhelmed right now. From causing property damage to creating an unhealthy environment, rats are probably the last thing you want to deal with right now. That’s where we come in. Our rodent control specialists have extensive experience treating rat infestations of all sizes. Using top-quality products, we can eliminate your infestation and prevent a future invasion from taking place. No problem is too severe for our team to take on, so give us a call and let us help you take back control of your home or business.
For dependable rat control in Issaquah, turn to Issaquah Pest Control. Call (425) 305-4860 today to schedule a service.
Why Rat Control Is So Important
Not only are rats a serious nuisance, but they are also incredibly harmful. These pests are known to spread infections and diseases, weaken the structure of a building, contaminate consumer products, introduce other pests into the environment (such as ticks and fleas), and cause property damage.
Below are common illnesses spread by rats:
- Rat bite fever
A rat infestation in your home or business can put you at serious risk, which is why it is crucial that you take swift action if you suspect you have one.
Signs of a Rat Problem
Because rats are mostly active at night and are skilled at avoiding humans, identifying an infestation can be quite tricky. Luckily, there are plenty of other signs you can look out for.
Below are some of the most common signs of a rat infestation:
- Droppings: Rat droppings are small, dark brown, and spindle-shaped. If you have a rat infestation, you will certainly find little droppings in the attic, behind the walls, underneath cabinets, inside of drawers, underneath or behind large appliances, or inside of the pantry.
- Grease marks: Rodents are very filthy, which means their fur is practically coated in dirt and grease at any given time. When they explore a property, they tend to stick close to walls or countertops, which results in smudges of dirt and grease in these areas.
- Gnaw marks: Thanks to their constantly growing incisor teeth, rats are always chewing on anything they can get their paws on, including wires, wooden beams, cardboard, food packaging, cabling, and more.
- Nests: Rats nest in attics, basements, or crawlspaces where they are hidden away from people. If you discover nests made of insulation, trash, paper, cardboard, wires, or other soft items, rats are likely responsible.
- Strange pet behavior: Our pets can often see and hear things that we don’t, so if you find your dog or cat fixated on a certain area for no apparent reason, you might want to do some investigating. It is possible that they saw a rat scurry by or can hear them nesting in the attic.
If you experience any of the above signs, turn to our Issaquah rat control pros right away. We have extensive experience handling rodents and are skilled in locating and treating them quickly and effectively. Our team is highly trained in safety procedures and can eliminate and remove rats from your home or business without putting you, your loved ones, or your customers at risk. Plus, our services are so comprehensive that they serve to keep rats away in the future.
How to Prevent Rats
We know the last thing you want is for rats to make themselves onto your property, so we are offering some of our best tips for preventing an infestation.
To prevent a rat infestation, you should:
- Seal any cracks or gaps in your home’s foundation
- Repair any holes in your window or door screens
- Seal any gaps in between the floor and door
- Keep your garbage cans closed and sealed
- Trim trees, branches, and shrubs away from your home
- Schedule routine rat control
Only a team of professionals knows how to effectively prevent an infestation from taking place, so turn to Issaquah Pest Control today. Our Issaquah rat control pros are here to protect your property and keep you safe.
Why Choose Issaquah Pest Control?
When it comes to selecting a pest control company, you should never settle for subpar service. At Issaquah Pest Control, we take protecting your property very seriously because your safety is our priority. We offer comprehensive rat control and removal services in Issaquah to ensure your pest control needs are met. And, because you deserve year-round peace of mind, our services include an initial treatment and recurring quarterly services.
With Issaquah Pest Control on your side, you can count on us to provide:
- Eco-friendly products
- Customized solutions
- Preventative treatments
- Sealing services
- Free follow-up visits in between quarterly services
When you turn to Issaquah Pest Control for rat control in Issaquah, you can rest assured that your property is in the hands of the most skilled and hardworking professionals around.
Highly recommend this business- Sui J
This team is fantastic and helped us solve our rat problem.- Brad Kessler
I was very impressed; this is exactly what I was looking for in a pest control company.- James McAninly
These guys are a quality shop.- Dean Kato
Tanner and Jackson were awesome!- Vicki Lindmeier